At Island Hammock Pet Hospital, we strive to provide the highest quality medical care at the lowest cost possible with a dedication to excellence and compassion in veterinary medicine. We achieve this by:
- Practicing preventative healthcare
- Counseling our clients to inform and educate best practices to maintain the health of their pet, understand what medical care options are available to their pets and what the costs of those options are.
- Employing the best, brightest, most committed and compassionate people available. We invest in our team to provide career opportunities, an ideal work environment where they can excel and we support their continued education.
- Establishing and maintaining our accreditation with the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Veterinary hospitals accredited by AAHA must demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care and client service. Our accreditation demonstrates our commitment to meeting the highest standards of veterinary care when caring for your pet.
- Using state of the art medical equipment, tools and processes that helps us provide excellent medicine at reduced costs.
- Providing a state of the art facility that allows our patients to feel comfortable when they visit us and aids in patient convalescence.
- Being an environmentally conscious facility, where energy efficiency, water conservation and recycling are a standard part of our business practices.
Dr. Martha Edwards