As the primary care provider of your pet’s healthcare, we feel it is important for you to know that the manufacturers of the medications listed below have informed us that most common store and internet retailers are not authorized by the manufacturer to sell these products. Since these products are critically important to the health and well being of your pet, we and the manufacturer feel it is important for you to be informed that the following risks may be present when purchasing medications from any unauthorized source:
- The product may have been outside a documented chain of custody and the manufacturer cannot ensure it has been handled according to label requirements.
- The product may be counterfeit.
- The product may have been defaced and important information may be missing.
- The manufacturer cannot guarantee the product has not been tampered with in some way.
- The manufacturer's warranties or guarantees for these products will not be valid. This means if your pet's condition is not effectively treated by the product:
- Your pet’s health and wellness may be at risk.
- Follow up treatment required if this prescription does not perform as intended may be difficult and expensive.
- The manufacturer will not stand behind the product or product liability procedures.
- We will be unable to assist you in pursuing claims against the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer rebates that would ordinarily be available for products purchased from us will not be available.
To see the manufacturer's documentation, please click the logo link below.
We thank you for entrusting your pet’s care to us. Like all aspects of your pet’s healthcare, we believe that by understanding where prescription medications come from and how they are distributed, you will be able to make informed decisions regarding the care of your pet.