Proheart 6 is a Heartworm preventative that is convenient and effective.
We like it for the following reasons:
- It is safe and effective
- Proheart 6 offers heartworm protection for six full months versus one month.
- Proheart 6 is convenient. There is no need for owners to administer the medication monthly. Forgetfulness is a thing of the past.
- Proheart 6 is an injectable, not oral or topical and is administered by the medical staff at Island Hammock Pet Hospital
- The exact dosage of Proheart 6 is administered based on weight. Your dog is given only what it needs. All other heartworm medications are administered in weight ranges. Dogs at the low end of the range are given doses greater than what they need.
- Proheart 6 can be given with vaccines
- No risk of vomiting oral medications and loosing protection with Proheart 6
- No risk of washing off topical medications and loosing protection with Proheart 6
Contact or text us at (305) 852-5252 to learn more or schedule an appointment to protect your dog with Proheart 6